Have you ever fancied a trip to the Wild West to become a Texas cowboy? How about a Western Adventure horse riding experience day in the New Forest, with the chance to star in your very own horse riding adventure for a mere £137, so giddy up!!
So what does the Western Adventure day involve;
• You will get a total of approximately 4 hours in the saddle, but should allow a full day for the experience,
• Tuition from an experienced instructor,
• All horses are used to novice riders,
• Complete a morning riding lesson, a break for lunch and an afternoon trail,
• Breakfast and a BBQ lunch are included with soft drinks,
• All equipment is provided including safety hats and Stetsons.
You’ll spend your day horse riding in the New Forest taking in the beautiful sights of the heart of the English countryside. To make sure you’re ready for a full days jaunt you’ll receive a delicious bacon (or vegetarian) sandwich and a kick starter coffee to get you energised.
To make it a true cowboy western adventure experience you’ll also get the chance to ride, groom and care for your very own authentic Paint or Appaloosa horse. So whether you’ve never ridden before or you’re an old hand then this authentic experience with all of the equipment is just what you need.
On top of your amazing time riding on these beautiful horses you’ll also get to master a lasso swing and then feast on a fantastic barbecue lunch…Texan style.
The Western Adventure operate between February and November, usually on Fridays or Sundays each month, but the centre is closed on Mondays and bank holidays. Full days usually run from 9:00 until 16:00 – See more at: The riding school is located near New Milton on the southern edge of the New Forest – See more at: The activity is not suitable for spectators, however, visitors are welcome to wait at the ranch.
So if this sounds like a bucket list experience for you then simply head over to into the Blue.