Welcome again Bucket Listers, we bring you an amazing attraction called the Eden Project which is more than a memorable day in Cornwall, it is also a charity supporting environmental research.
The Eden Project is an exciting attraction where you can explore your relationship with nature, learn new things and get inspiration about the world around you.
As well as creating stunning gardens and laying on fantastic arts and music events, much of our energy goes into:
- running transformational social and environmental projects on our doorstep and around the world
- creating unforgettable learning experiences for students
- doing valuable research into plants and conservation
- making sure we run our operations in the greenest possible way.
Ticket prices vary dependent on whether you buy on the door or in advance on line with the average adult ticket being £23.50 on the door £19.95 online. They even discount further if you opt to travel there in a more environmentally conscious method including walking, cycling or taking public transport; the admission cost is £19.50.
Included in the ticket price is;
- A full day’s entry to Eden’s gardens, Biomes and education centre.
- Annual membership and free entry to Eden for a year.
- A ride on their land train.
- A feel-good contribution to Eden’s charitable work.
- Car parking and shuttle bus rides between the Visitor Centre and the outer car parks.
Additional attractions such as ice skating, sky wire flights, rock climbing and seasonal events have an additional admission price.
Top 10 reasons to visit the Eden Project
Here’s some of what you’ll find when you visit:
- the world’s largest rainforest in captivity with steamy jungles and waterfalls
- cutting-edge architecture and buildings
- stunning garden displays all year round
- world-class sculpture and art
- evening gigs, concerts and an ice rink in the winter
- educational centre and demonstrations to inspire all ages
- brilliant local, fairly traded food in the restaurants and cafes
- a Rainforest Canopy Walkway, where you can take a stunning walk among the treetops
- living example of regeneration and sustainable living
- free ride on the land train, often pulled by a tractor.
Even if you’ve visited before, Eden Projects plants, exhibits and events programme change every season and every year. Check their events calendar to find out what’s on when you come.
If you would like further information please click here, and if you visit please let us know on our Facebook page.