For those of you still struggling to think of Christmas gifts and you have that one person who is difficult to buy for, we have the perfect idea, a membership to the National Trust.
The National Trust looks after hundreds of buildings, gardens and parks, coasts and monuments throughout Britain which can be visited and enjoyed. National Trust membership is the key to unlimited days out for you or your family, in beautiful and unforgettable settings.
The membership lasts for 12 months which gives you a years worth of unique experiences, and if you pay by direct debit the National Trust give you 25% off membership and a ‘Great Houses of the National Trust’ book. This stunning book is a guide to some of Britain’s most beautiful treasures, and is a delightful present in itself. With individual membership being as little as £41.62 when paying by direct debit (standard £55.50) and joint £69.00 direct debit (standard £92.00) joining is a bargain.
* Unlimited free entry to over 300 historic houses, 194 delightful gardens, almost 750 miles of coastline and much more
* A handbook so they can start planning their next adventure
* Three editions of the National Trust magazine to inspire and feed their curiosity
* Free car parking at most National Trust countryside, woodland and coastal car parks
* Free entry to National Trust Scotland and other partner organisations.
For any orders after the 08th December, the National Trust unfortunately cannot promise delivery of the pack before Christmas and as such they have a downloadable Christmas tag so that you can tell the lucky recipient about their gift and have something to hand over on the big day. You’ll find a link to this from the confirmation page when you make your purchase.
For futher information into this amazing gift idea please click here.