With Mothers Day coming up, Make a Bucket List thought we’d bring you an experience to suit all the lovely mums out there and some of you may even fancy it yourselves. Through Virgin Experience you could treat your mum to a National Trust day out with cream tea for two. So she can take someone with her to make it extra special, at only £49.00 we also think it’s a bargain.
The National Trust looks after beautiful areas of the country that need to be protected and opens them up to the public so everyone can appreciate amazing gardens and parks, sites and monuments. Don’t miss out on seeing all the wonderful things the country has to offer.
The offer provides two people with free admission to all participating National Trust attractions for 31 days. With this experience you will also receive a voucher for a cream tea for two to be used on one of the visits to top off a fantastic day out. There are over 300 places to visit, the question is which one to choose? With grand houses, coastline walks, glorious gardens and nature reserves to explore there will be something for everyone. The great outdoors is waiting, so get out there and enjoy a month’s free admission to as many National Trust locations as you wish.
National Trust Cream Tea for Two – What’s Included?
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
Once your voucher has been activated you will receive:
- Pass which gives you and one other person unlimited free admission to participating National Trust venues for 31 days, starting from the date of your first visit.
- ‘Cream tea for two’ voucher to be used on one National Trust visit
- National Trust book: ‘Coast’ or ‘Countryside’.
- National Trust Map Guide to plan your days out
- One parking pass, valid for 31 days from your first visit at most National Trust car parks
- 20% discount voucher for use in National Trust shops (valid for one visit only, for goods purchased in a single transaction)
- Over 300 special places to visit
When and Where Can I Book my Cream Tea for Two?
The season generally runs from 1st April to 31st October. Opening times vary from property to property. Kindly note: vouchers are not valid for use on Bank Holidays or anytime over Bank Holiday weekends.
Selected National Trust locations are excluded either because they are too small for a large number of visitors, or because they are managed by another body such as English Heritage.