Ever fancied stepping back in time and dressing up as a 1950’s goddess, well here at Make a Bucket List we’ve found a way to make your dreams come true.
Into the blue.co.uk and Alter Ego photography studio in Northamptonshire provide you with the opportunity to get dolled up and relive the silver screen with a 1950’s photo shoot. Even better is that into the blue.co.uk currently have a 50% discount on this offer which was £199.00 but is now an amazing £98.00.
If the thought of doing this alone makes you nervous then how about sharing this experience with a friend or family member?
The photo shoot is framed around the theme you want, so whether it’s classy like Audrey Hepburn or a little sultrier like Dita Von Teese you’ll feel sexy and every inch the icon. As with all 1950’s pin ups, bright lip stick, heels and glossy curls are a must but remember this is about the look you want.
So what’s included in the day?
- Exclusive use of the studio throughout the experience
- You will be greeted at the studio by your personal assistant who will assist you throughout the entire shoot
- The voucher holder can bring one other person to participate in the make-over and photo shoot at no extra cost
- A complimentary glass of bubbly plus tea and coffee
- Approximately one hour with a professional stylist for an authentic hair and make-up session
- Use of the range of vintage style outfits and props available in the studio
- The opportunity for many changes of sets and costumes to create a range of different shots
- Professional and sensitive airbrushing of all images where required
- A relaxed, private viewing session
- One 5 x 7 framed image of your choice.
The photo shoot will take around 4 hours and is only available from Monday to Saturday.
On the day you’ll be welcomed into the friendly studio and meet with your photography team. You’ll receive a complimentary glass of bubbly, and spend an hour with a professional stylist who will give you the 1950’s elegant look. Its then time to face the camera, pose and strut to get some amazing photos and memories.
If you fancy a bit of glamour, please head over to into the Blue and enjoy!!